Life Extension Theaflavin Standardized Extract Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
- Life Extension Optimised Cran-Max Vegicaps 60Supports a healthy urinary tract P ...£14.81
- Life Extension Standardized Cistanche Vegicaps 30The echinacoside compound found in ...£16.58
- Life Extension Vitamin C Lip Rejuvenator 15mlThe active ingredients in Vitamin C ...£14.99Out of stock
- Life Extension Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Vegicaps 200Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D | 20 ...£15.09
- Life Extension Benfotiamine with Thiamine 100mg Vegicaps 120✓ Benfotiamine can activate gluco ...£15.99
- Life Extension Bioactive Milk Peptides Caps 30Bioactive Milk Peptides, 30 capsule ...£14.81
An increasing number of scientists recognise the critical need to protect the arterial wall from low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation and inflammation. According to research, black tea contains two compounds, theaflavins and thearubigins that support arterial health. Theaflavin Standardised Extract contains many natural elements found in tea leaves that help to maintain normal levels of cholesterol. Theaflavins have been shown in human studies to protect against LDL oxidation and favourably affect healthy circulation. Scientists have also found that black tea possesses strong antioxidant properties, protecting cells and tissue from free radical damage. In addition, theaflavins seem to help in regulating inflammation in the body.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.