Why not try...
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£11.55
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts L-Lysine 1000mg Tabs 120Lamberts L-Lysine 1000mg Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
Lifeplan Vitamin B Complex Timed Release Tablets:
- Formulated with a comprehensive mix of B Vitamins.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Supports the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Kosher Certified.
The benefits of Lifeplan Vitamin B Complex Timed Release:
Lifeplan's B Complex supplement has been formulated with a comprehensive mix of B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12) plus Choline, Inositol and PABA. Vitamins B6, B7 and B12 all contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and support the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems. Vitamin B6 also helps to regulate hormonal activity and contributes to normal psychological function, whilst Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
Registered with the Vegan Society.
Directions for use:
Take one tablet a day with food and a drink.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCl), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate), Vitamin B12 Preparation (99.9% Dicalcium Phosphate, 0.1% Cyanocobalamin), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-caking Agent (Stearic Acid*), HPMC Clear Coating (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl- cellulose), Magnesium Stearate*, Silicon Dioxide, Folic Acid, Vitamin B7 (D-Biotin) *From vegetable source|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Five stars
- I have been using lifeplan B vitamins for a couple of years and they are amazing! I have more energy, better health and feel better - they are good qu
- My friend has been taking these for some time and notices the difference when she runs out and can't get them quickly.
- Very good for nerves. In fact a good all rounder.
- Good quality and hygienically presented.
- Excellent Thank you