Lindens Biotin 5mg Tablets 360
✓ Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin
✓ Contributes to normal metabolism
✓ Ultra-potent 10000% NRV strength
✓ Easy-swallow one a day tablet
Why not try...
- Viridian HIGH FIVE B-Complex/Mag Ascorbate Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£17.95
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Vitamin B12 1000ug VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...£17.50
- Viridian Co-Enzyme B-Complex Vegetarian Capsules 30Viridian Co-Enzyme B-Complex Vegeta ...£17.20
- Higher Nature High Strength B Complex Caps 90✓ Full range of B vitamins - ...£16.00
- Lindens Multivitamins A-Z Daily Tablets 360Nutrition keeps your body happy - T ...£15.99
- Nature's Answer B-Complex 240mlNature's Answer B-Complex supp ...£15.99
Biotin tablets are popularly taken to support the growth of strong hair and skin, as they contribute towards the maintenance of healthy hair and skin, but biotin also contributes towards healthy nervous and psychological function, and a healthy metabolism. Each potent Lindens Biotin 5000mcg Tablet contains a massive 5000mcg of biotin, 10000% NRV. Biotin contributes to normal: - energy-yielding metabolism - function of the nervous system - macronutrient metabolism - psychological function - hair maintenance - skin and mucous membranes
With Lindens, you can expect:
An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Biotin (as D-Biotin), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, does exactly what it says
- Great product. Easy to take, food value for money and it seems to be working.