Lindens Vegan Omega 3-6-9 Capsules 90
✔ Specially formulated for Vegans
✔ 2000mg Omega 3, 700mg Omega 6 and 800mg Omega 9 per daily serving
✔ Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
Why not try...
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tabs 60Each tablet of Lamberts Super Stren ...£10.49
Omega 3, 6 and 9 are fatty acids, commonly found in oily fish, that are important to the body. They contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and are therefore a popular food supplement. However, the majority of Omega 3, 6 and 9 supplements are derived from fish oil, precluding vegans and vegetarians for being able to take advantage of them.
Here at Lindens, we believe that health and nutrition should be available to all regardless of their dietary choices, and this product is suitable for Vegans.
By using flaxseed oil instead of fish oil, and a cellulose-based rather than gelatin-based capsule, we have been able to squeeze a full 2000mg Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid), 700mg Omega 6 (linoleic acid) and 800 mg Omega 9 (oleic acid) into a daily 4-capsule serving suitable for all. With Lindens Vegetarian Omega 3, 6 and 9 you can continue to value your health without breaking your diet, or your wallet.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Flaxseed Oil, Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- So many supplements put oils in gelatin capsules but not this company They ensure that good quality flax seed oil is served in vegan capsules
- Very easy to swallow and are a good supplement.
- Quality product. Great vegan omega 3 source. I recommend this supplement to anyone