Lindens Vitamin K2 100mcg Tablets 120
Why not try...
✔ Convenient, high potency one per day tablet
✔ Vegan and vegetarian friendly
✔ Free from allergens, also dairy, soya, sugar & gluten.
Vitamin K2 is currently been tipped as one of the new wonder vitamins associated with a number of health benefits.
The MK-7 form of K2 is the menaquinone that is actively absorbed by the organism and is known to play a role mainly in the extrahepatic tissues in supporting cardiovascular health and to the maintenance of normal bones as well.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), vitamin K2 can provide the following benefits:
Contributes to normal blood clotting
Contribution to the maintenance of normal bones
Supporting cardiovascular health and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
Associated with the inhibition of arterial calcification and arterial stiffening
Vitamin K, particularly as vitamin K2, is nearly nonexistent even in a healthy Western diet.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid), Vitamin K2 MK-7 (Menaquinone-7)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I was recommended to take Vitamin K2 by a friend for joint pains and since I've taken this one (200mg a day) I've been improving overall, I
- Great value for money! Vitamin K is essential if you are lacking vitamin D, the two work synergistically and most of the time you will need extra vit
- Brilliant Brilliant vitamins thank you
- I take K2 with D3 for bone health
- Will buy same product again as good value and easy to take