Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £94.00
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermès Eau de Parfum 50mlHermes Twilly d'Hermès Eau de ...Special Price £65.00 Regular Price £81.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme ...Special Price £65.00 Regular Price £84.00
- Lancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de Toilette 100mlLancome La Nuit Tresor Nude Eau de ...£67.50
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Her
- Light and airy
- Both fruity and floral
What does Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette smell like?
Light and airy, Daisy Dream is both floral and fruity.
Fragrance family: fruity floral
The composition tends to create a âblue effectâ, made from unusual floral and fruity aromas. There are accords of blackberries, pear, blue wisteria, jasmine and coconut water.
- Top Notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria
- Base Notes: White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water
|Ingredients||ALcohol denat, aqua/water/eau, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, linalool, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl salicylate, benzyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, limonene, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, propylene glycol, BHT, geraniol, citral, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, EXT. d&c violet no2 (CI60730), fd&c blue no1 (CI42090)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.