Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00Out of stock
- Giorgio Armani Stronger with you Intensely Eau de Parfum 100mlGiorgio Armani Stronger with you In ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £82.00Out of stock
- Diesel Sound of the Brave Eau de Toilette 125mlDiesel Sound of the Brave Eau de To ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.50
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Legend Eau de Parfum 100mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Legend Eau de ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £75.50Out of stock
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Inspired by endless blue sky
- Fragrance Family: Fruity floral
Daisy Dream Forever is inspired by endless blue sky, embodying youthful daydreaming and essential charm of a Marc Jacobs dream girl.
What does Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Parfum smell like?
The scent retains the original composition, enhanced in Eau de Parfum concentration. It starts with an opulent fruity mixture of blackberry, pear and grapefruit. The heart includes flowers of blue wisteria, jasmine and fresh lychee. The base is made of strong blond woods.
Daisy Dream Forever opens with a fruity combination of blackberry, grapefruit and pear, before entering into a blue wisteria note in the heart. At the base, creamy white woods along with tropical coconut water and warm musks finish the fragrance off beautifully
- Top Notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear
- Heart Notes: Blue Wisteria, Jasmine, Lychee
- Base Notes: White Woods, Musk, Coconut Water
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.