Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 50mlAttractive explosion: combing fresh ...£49.00Out of stock
- Jimmy Choo I Want Choo Eau de Parfum 60mlTop Notes: Mandarin, PeachHeart Not ...£52.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Extreme 30mlYves Saint Laurent's Black Opi ...Special Price £50.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Ozonic Notes, Plum, Grap ...£54.50
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette 60mlTop Notes: Mandarin EssenceHeart No ...£50.00
Rich. Vibrant. Sparkling. Daisy Eau So Intense Eau de Parfum for her is a new, deeper twist on the classic Daisy perfume.
Created by world-renowned master perfumer Alberto Morillas, the fragrance is vibrant, with sparkling bursts of strawberry and pear revealing a sweet honey and elegant rosebud heart. A lingering trail of soft vanilla, balanced by a crisp, green moss, envelopes you in a truly unique, enticing blend. Inspired by the golden glow of a sunset, the fragrance evokes the feeling of biting into a juicy strawberry on a warm spring day.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Linalool, Octocrylene, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyl 2-Octynoate, BHT, FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), FD&C Red No 4 (CI 14700), FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI42090)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.