Marc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion 150ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion 150mlTop notes: Wild strawberry, violet ...£27.00Out of stock
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky Smooth Body Cream 200mlThe Clarins Eau Ressourcante Silky ...£26.50
- Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Man Eau de Toilette 100mlTop notes: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Pi ...£26.50Out of stock
- Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: Lavender, MandarinHeart ...£27.50Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez For Her Body Lotion 200mlTop Notes: Rose, PeachHeart Notes: ...£28.50Out of stock
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum 20mlTop Notes: Rose, PeachHeart Notes: ...£26.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Rhubarb and Daffodil
Heart Notes: Almond milk
Base Notes: Cashmeran
Wrap your body in the fresh, playful aroma of the Marc Jacobs Perfect Body Lotion.Embracing the elegant floral fragrance of Marc Jacobs Perfect eau de parfum, this body cream is a rich, indulgent treat for your skin.
Bright floral top notes of Rhubarb and Daffodil fuse with a sweet, silky heart of Almond Milk, imparting a calm yet radiant trail. Softened by a base of Cedarwood and Cashmeran, this careful selection of notes produces a modern, optimistic scent, both expressive and modest in equal measure.
The body cream supports supple, velvety skin, enveloping the self in its ultra-nourishing properties. Embracing both individuality and the unconventional, this Marc Jacobs body lotion uplifts the senses with its comforting, flowery fragrance, enhancing your skin with a touchably smooth texture.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Tocopherol, FD&C Red No. 4 (CI 14700), FD & C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), D&C Red No. 33 (CI 17200).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.