Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Pocket Brush B4
100% Boar Bristle
Patented pneumatic cushion construction
Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Made in London
This boar bristle brush is best for fine hair, with 5 rings of extra stiff pure bristle tufts to stimulate blood flow to the hair roots. The density of the bristles allows conditioning sebum to be more evenly distributed from the roots to the ends of the hair. The Mason Pearson boar bristle brush measures 6 and 3/4 inches by 2 inches.
Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair. Brushing spreads essential oils along the length of the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen.
To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson hairbrush it is not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder -Mason Pearson- over one hundred years ago and improved over succeeding generations.
A Mason Pearson hairbrush is designed to provide many years of quality usage. Hairbrushes by Mason Pearson are recognised by discriminating consumers as unique in both design and quality. The distinctive design incorporates spired, uneven tufts of boar bristle and nylon mixture set in a pneumatic rubber pad that enables each individual tuft to penetrate through to the scalp. Each brush comes with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects, but not against normal wear and tear.
Overall Length: 172 mm : 6 3/4 inches
Head length: 90 mm : 3 1/2 inches
Wiidth: 51 mm : 2 inches
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Fantastic great quality brushes
- This was a purchase for me, as I already have the larger style brush from this company and wanted a brush for my bag and taking out. It’s perfect an
- Lovely brush, quite expensive though
- Lovely brush, quite expensive though
- The brush is what i expected having bought Mason and Pearson brushes. The delivery by Royal Mail was not so good, was emailed a delivery date and a p
- Always used these brushes. Excellent.
- Excellent thank you product great and also service
- great for my handbag
- This brush is perfect for my fine, short hair and is small enough to fit in a handbag. Just the job. Thank you.
- They are wonderful, have been using them for my dogs since the 80s.
- Lovely brush suitable for popping in your handbag. As my hair is very thick I wished I had bought the version for thick hair - this one is more suitab
- Gentle on the hair,only wished I could have afforded the large oneReminded me of my grandma who insisted on 100 strokes per night.
- Bought this for my wife to replace the one she has had for the last 40 years. An excellent product of a very high quality, and although it seems a li
- If you are looking for a natural bristle brush, this is the cream of the crop. Mason Pearson is an old name. They have been in the business of creatin
- I already have a large size Mason Pearson brush at home, but I wanted the pocket size when I'm traveling. I am very happy with it: it is small
- This and the larger versions really are some of the best hairbrushes that you can buy. They are comfortable and go through your hair without hurting y
- Forget the hair staighteners, this is all you need. Shiny healthy hair with no harm to the wild boars that provide the bristles. Lifetime investment.