Mason Pearson Bristle/Nylon Pocket Brush BN4
Bristles are made from 100% Boar Bristle
Patented Pneumatic Cushion Construction
Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Made In London
This hairbrush is generally recommended for normal to thick hair of short to medium length, or as a second brush for on-the-go use for any hair length. It has 5 rings of tufts of carefully selected pure boar bristle, each of which contains a nylon strand. The durable nylon strands, with specially rounded ends, are longer than the boar bristles and penetrate through the hair to massage and stimulate the scalp, bringing out the natural oils. Overall size is 6 3/4 inches by 2 inches.
Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair. Brushing spreads essential oils along the length of the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen.
To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson hairbrush it is not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder -Mason Pearson- over one hundred years ago and improved over succeeding generations.
A Mason & Pearson hairbrush is designed to provide many years of quality usage. Hairbrushes by Mason & Pearson are recognised by discriminating consumers as unique in both design and quality. The distintice design incorporates spired, uneven tufts of boar bristle and nylon mixture set in a pneumatic rubber pad that enables each individual tuft to penetrate through to the scalp. Each brush comes with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects, but not against normal wear and tear.
Overall Length: 172 mm : 6 3/4 inches
Head length: 90 mm : 3 1/2 inches
Wiidth: 51 mm : 2 inches
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best hair brushes on the market. Best price from Landys. Product was well packaged and very swiftly received. Thank you.
- This is my third MP bristle/nylon brush - the first two are 50 and 75 years old respectively, no damage, and I still use both frequently.
- Present for my daughter a fan of dita von teese
- Got first MP popular when I was 15, cost equivalent of £2.50, have only had 2 brushes and I am in my 60's, bought one for my daughter and am now
- My wife loves this as she can stick it in her handbag and take it with her. Great compliment to one of the larger brushes.
- I've used Mason Pearson brushes for years as I know they are good quality brushes. I have long hair and it's the only brush that is suitable
- Yes these brushes are very expensive, and if you've never had one before you will wonder why people pay so much for a hairbrush, but they are bri
- Excellent quality as I expected from Mason Pearson - but there's no cleaning brush which you do get with the larger brushes.
- I was given this brush about 15 years ago as a present from my boyfriend. At the time i thought it a strange gift, but it has been the best brush i ha