Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Pocket Sensitive Brush SB4
A more gentle alternative compared with the B4 or BN4 for fine and thinning hair. 5 rings of boar bristle tufts stimulate blood flow to the hair roots, the density of the bristles allow conditioning sebum to be more evenly distributed from the roots to the ends of the hair.
Regular brushing plays an important part in the condition of your hair. Brushing spreads essential oils along the length of the hair giving it strength, suppleness and producing a healthy sheen.
To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson hairbrush it is not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented by the founder -Mason Pearson- over one hundred years ago and improved over succeeding generations.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Don’t be put of by the price tag, they are exceptional quality brushes and super to use.
- Mason pearson still best brush available, worth the cost as they last 10-15 yrs if you clean and look after them. Ordered and here in 3 days, tracked
- Lovely brush, great for my fine hair.
- Thank you for the delivery of the Mason Pearson Boar Brush, l am delighted with it, but am sorry l didn't order the large Brush, prhaps another t
- I would recommend these hair brushes to anyone. Thery are the best in the world and will last you your whole life if you don't lose them
- I bought this from Landys after they were recommended in the Daily Mail. Seems fine and is certainly gentle on hair.