Michael Kors Gorgeous Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 150mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £91.50 Regular Price £115.00
- Armani Si Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlArmani Si Eau de Parfum Intense Spr ...Special Price £87.50 Regular Price £115.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 100mlThierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £93.00 Regular Price £116.00
- Prada Infusion D'Iris Eau de Parfum 100mlPrada Infusion D'Iris Eau de P ...Special Price £85.50 Regular Price £113.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau de Parfum Intense 90mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar ...Special Price £95.00 Regular Price £122.00
Michael Kors Gorgeous Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- A bold floral woody fragrance
- Lush white floral bouquet with a tobacco accord
Michael Kors Gorgeous! is a celebration of women and the confident female spirit.
What does Michael Kors Gorgeous Smell like?
Michael Kors Gorgeous! is a bold floral woody fragrance that knows how to make an entrance. Reinterpreting a classic, lush white floral bouquet in a totally modern way, Michael Kors Gorgeous! comes to life through an all-new arrangement that is enhanced by a smoky tobacco accord and features a powerful wood finale. Itâs a combination of optimism and ease, two complementary qualities that represent the Michael Kors woman.
Michael Kors Gorgeous Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Floral Notes
- Heart Notes: Tobacco
- Base Notes: Woody Notes
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Pentaerthrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Ext Violet 2 (CI60730), Yellow 5 (CI19140) |
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.