Minami Nutrition MorDHA Mini Strawberry Softgels 60
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day (Twin Pack 2X90) Tabs 180Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£23.99Out of stock
- Viridian Bone Complex Veg Caps (Ca:Mg 1:1) 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£24.75
- Viridian 100% Organic Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil 200mlNot Suitable for a Kosher Diet Not ...£25.45
Minami Nutrition's MorDHA Mini has been developed to support growth, and brain development in children through the crucial first years of life and comes in a tasty strawberry flavour.
Most mums know whats best for their children but the growing amount of scientific research proves how important DHA is to a childs healthy development. From 3 years old, MorDHA-Mini is probably the most important supplement you can give them.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) = 250mg* EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) = 54mg*
* EPA & DHA is a natural product and content can vary slightly with each batch.
Each box contains 60 softgel capsules equivalent to a month supply at 1 per day. Give one capsule per day. Oil can be expressed from the capsule into food.
|Ingredients||Deep-sea fish oil concentrate (from anchovy, sardine and mackerel), fish gelatin, humectant: glycerol, strawberry flavor, antioxidant: a mix of rosemary and tocopherol rich extract (Miradoxan).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product we have used adult version for years! Would recommend
- Excellent Omega 3. One of the best on the market. Quite expensive though. Kids loved it.
- Excellent fish oil and seller is super fast dispatching. Impressed.