Minami Nutrition MorEPA Mind Softgels 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg Veg Caps 90Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg Capsu ...£45.75
- Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Caps ...£44.02
- Biocare Collagen Complex Vegicaps 120Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules: ...£44.89
- Enzymedica Candidase Capsules 84Enzymedica Candidase Capsules: S ...Special Price £46.83 Regular Price £58.54
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 907gSolgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Na ...Special Price £44.99 Regular Price £63.99
Minami MorEPA Mind is a premium Omega 3 supplement and is produced with a highly concentrated deep-sea fish oil, containing 95% purified Omega 3 fatty acids.
Minami MorEPA Mind delivers 1000mg of EPA in a convenient, daily serving. PlusEPA offers a clean, pure oil with no fishy aftertaste.
MorEPA Mind replaced PlusEPA Smart Fats. It is a premium Omega 3 supplement and is produced with a highly concentrated deep-sea fish oil, containing 95% purified Omega 3 fatty acids.
MINAMI MorEPA Mind contains the highest levels of EPA, the omega-3 fatty acid that is closely linked to many aspects of brain function. It’s been found that people who suffer from low moods and low concentration often have low levels of EPA in their blood and tissues, so we’ve developed MorEPA-Mind to help redress the balance.
PlusEPA offers a clean, pure oil with no fishy aftertaste.
|Ingredients||Deep-sea fish oil concentrate (from anchovy, sardine and mackerel), bovine gelatin, humectant: glycerol, antioxidant: a mix of rosemary and tocopherol rich extract (Miradoxan).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Been taking lots of years and the quality has remained high.
- I \feel the benefit of these,i recommend them.