Nature's Aid Pro-Derma (15 Billion Bacteria) Vegicaps 60
- Vegetarian and Vegan
- No GM Material
- No Artificial colours or flavours
- FREE FROM: lactose, dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, soya, salt, starch and sugar
Why not try...
- BioCare Lipozyme Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£22.17
- Optibac For Everyday Extra Strength Capsules 30'For every day EXTRA Strength& ...Special Price £21.59 Regular Price £23.99
- Enzymedica Acid Soothe Chewable Tabs 60Enzymedica Acid Soothe Chewable can ...£20.99Out of stock
- Udo's Choice Adult's Blend Microbiotics Vegicaps 60The Udo’s Choice range of Mic ...Special Price £20.99 Regular Price £25.99
There are millions of bacteria inside each person, forming an internal world inside us which is often referred to as 'The Microbiome'. There is much scientific research being carried out into the world of the Microbiome and its potential impact on the rest of the human body.
This product has been formulated by Natures Aid nutritionists and is based on the latest scientific research into the many benefits of supporting the Microbiome.
Pro-Derma combines specific good bacteria with Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Vitamin A and Choline.
Zinc has been included for its role in supporting healthy skin, hair and nails, as well as its contribution to a healthy immune system.
Copper helps to maintain normal skin pigmentation.
Choline contributes to normal liver function.
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.