Nature's Aid Vitamin C 100mg Mini Drops for infants & children - Orange flavour 50ml
- Suitable for vegetarians and Vegans.
- Contains NO: GM products, artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, gluten, lactose, nuts, salt, soya, starch, sugar, wheat, yeast.
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Garlic Pearls (Odourless) One-a-day Softgels 120Vegetarian & Vegan No ...£4.49
- HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tabs 20Effervescent Vitamin C 1000mg table ...£4.39
- Nature's Aid Cranberry 200mg Tablets 30Suitable for vegetarians and vega ...£4.49
- HealthAid Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Blackcurrant Flavour Tabs 20Vitamin C is necessary for healthy ...£4.39
- Nature's Aid Calcium (Chewable) 400mg (with Vitamin D3) Tablets 60Vegetarian and Vegan. No artifici ...£4.49
Natures Aid® Vitamin C drops has been designed specifically for breastfed babies, infants and children. Vitamin C is important for a child’s general health and immune system. It can also help with absorption of iron.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin and needs to be included in the diet on a daily basis. Vitamin C plays a crucial role in supporting the body's immune system. It also plays an important role in the formulation of collagen, which is required for the formation of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, particularly important for the development of young children.
- Provides daily immune support for infants and children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Sugar Free
- 100mg of Vitamin C per 1ml serving
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.