Nature's Aid Zinc Picolinate 15mg elemental Tablets 30
- Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GM, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Once A Day Multi is ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Zinc Lozenge (Peppermint) with Rosehip + Vitamin C Lozenges 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£3.99
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Low Acid Tablets 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial ...£3.99
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 15mlHelps fight the misery of colds and ...£4.15
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 500mg Sugar Free Chewable Tablets 50Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£4.00
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 100mg Mini Drops for infants & children - Orange flavour 50mlSuitable for vegetarians and Vega ...£4.00
Zinc has many beneficial roles in the body, including contributing to: The maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin and nails, the normal metabolism of fatty acids, vitamin A & Carbohydrates. Normal DNA synthesis, normal protein synthesis, Normal cognitive function, Normal fertility and reproduction, normal testosterone levels in the blood, normal immune function and normal acid base metabolism. Zinc also plays a role in cell division. 1 natures Aid Zinc Picolinate tablet will provide the full RDA for zinc.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.