Nature's Bounty Mini Omega-3 450 mg EPA/DHA Softgels 60
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Complete EFA (Omega 3,6,9) Softgels 90No artificial colours or flavours. ...£10.99
- Cleanmarine for Kids Orange Burst Liquid Omega-3 150mlChildhood is fast and action packed ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £13.99
- Wiley's Finest Peak Omega-3 Liquid 2150mg EPA & DHA 60mlWiley's Finest Peak Omega-3 aw ...Special Price £11.52 Regular Price £14.40
- Pure Encapsulations Manganese Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Manganese : eac ...£11.90
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 30Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£11.55Out of stock
Nature's Bounty Mini Omega-3 450 mg EPA/DHA Softgels:
Supports normal heart, brain & vision function
Easier to swallow mini size softgels
High quality, purified omegas from fish oil
Nature's Bounty Mini Omega-3 450 mg EPA/DHA food supplement is a concentrated, purified fish oil to provide the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. These softgels come in a convenient mini size so they are easier to swallow.
SUGGESTED USE: For adults, take two softgels daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast.
|Ingredients||Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin (Bovine)), Glazing Agent (Vegetable Glycerin (Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil)), Flavourant (Lemon Oil), Bulking Agent (Mixed Natural Tocopherols). Contains Fish (Anchovy, Herring, Mackerel, and Sardine) ingredients.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.