Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support Chewables 90
Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support Chewables are:
Why not try...
Animal Parade Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support formula is the most exciting advance in probiotics since the discovery of Lactobacillus acidophilus! This irresistibly delicious natural cherry flavored chewable brings the power of K12 probiotics to the inner ear and throat; right where children need it most! With Animal Parade Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support supplement, parents can enlist the help of billions of live probiotic cells to maintain a balanced ecology in the inner ear, mouth and throat. Reinforced with the cooling, calming, soothing activity of chamomile and mullein extracts, Animal Parade Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support supplement offers complete probiotic support for maximum inner ear health.
Animal Parade Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support supplement is the quantum leap in probiotic science that parents have been waiting for. Significant scientific research and practical experience confirm nature's wisdom of using beneficial probiotic bacteria to help balance the natural microbial ecology of the intestines. This revelation has led researchers to question whether any other probiotics might provide additional benefits in other areas of the body. Exhaustive research has revealed the answer to be a resounding 'YES'. In fact, researchers have identified a powerful probiotic called S. salivarius K12. A member of the same species needed for yogurt production, K12 confers amazing benefits in children's inner ears.
Animal Parade Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support supplement:
Provides billions of live probiotic cells delivered straight to the inner ear and throat
Is reinforced with soothing, time-tested herbs: chamomile and mullein leaf
Helps maintain a healthy balance of children's ear, mouth and throat microorganisms
Is made with xylitol, known to support inner ear health in children
Features an irresistibly delicious natural cherry flavor in fun animal shapes
Is a sugar-free formula
Contains xylitol, which prevents dental caries
Give Animal Parade Children's Chewable Inner Ear Support supplement a try, and help keep children's ear, mouth and throat microorganisms in a healthy state of balance.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Kids like the taste and I like that they are chewable. I have my kids take these during cold/flu season as extra protection.
- Bought for tinnitus that I know is caused by a Candida infection. I can tell it helped slightly. Not a miracle, but a little better.
- Fantastic results for my tinnitus! I take 2 in the morning and it reduces the t by 90%. I still use .5mg xanax to sleep at nights but may try using 2
- Great product. I was having problems being dizzy and I have not had a problem since I started taking it.
- This helped tremendously with stomach ache issues and intestinal issues. I take it as an adult because this chewable kind tends to work better than th
- This vitamins are a real product in regards to Inner Ear support - given to a child it protects against frequent ear infections. It could be me; howev
- I heard that this product was recommended for adults with tinnitus. I was skeptical, but I have to admit, it does seem to improve my tinnitus. It is b
- Got this actually for myself when I had a stubborn inner ear infection, and it really helped. Recomend.