Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Mini-Tabs 180
Why not try...
- Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "100" Vegicaps 250Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex &q ...Special Price £46.49 Regular Price £65.99
- BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linseed Vegicaps 60BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linse ...£43.95
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£45.82
Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Mini-Tabs:
- Contains all essential food extracted vitamins and minerals
- Contains an enzyme-rich organic superfoods blend
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Also available: Source of Life Adult Gummies.
Source of Life GOLD is now the gold standard for whole food-based multivitamin supplementation. With revolutionary new all-natural ingredients and more Energizing, Antioxidant, and Anti-Aging power than ever before, Source of Life Gold will change your life with an unparalleled Burst of Life and Burst of Health!
What are Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Mini-Tabs?
Revolutionary, all-natural ingredients with a unique blend of superfoods. With more than 110 colourful fruits and vegetables, Natures Plus pioneered the addition of synergistic whole food phytonutrients to vitamin and mineral supplements. Source of Life GOLD utilises OptiMicron Technology, which packs up to 10 times the nutrient concentration into each tablet, mini-tab or capsule while still dissolving rapidly for optimal absorption. The result is peak nutrition, increased energy*and life-enhancing benefits we all look for.
Key benefits of Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Mini-Tabs:
- One product, many benefits!
- Provides energy, antioxidant and immune support*.
- Contains all essential food extracted vitamins and minerals that are needed on a daily basis.
- Contains an enzyme-rich organic superfoods blend to supercharge your day.
- A great complex of cell-protecting nutrients designed to support your collagen production*.
- Packs up to 10 times the nutrient concentration into each tablet, mini-tab or capsule while still dissolving rapidly for optimal absorption.
- Completely Vegetarian, Gluten and Dairy Free.
- Free from GMO, artificial flavours, sweeteners and preservatives.
- Iron free.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for adults, take one tablet daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Calcium prechelate (citrate, di-calcium phosphate, hydrolysed rice protein) (supplying 83 mg calcium), ascorbic acid, spirulina, gelling agent (vegetable cellulose), d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), magnesium prechelate (citrate, oxide, hydrolysed rice protein) (supplying 42 mg magnesium), calcium pantothenate, banana, carrot, anti-caking agent (silica), Blakes/ea trispora, nicotinamide, spirulina, natural colour (E141), ‘fructooligosaccharides ( 0S), Zinc citrate, coenzyme Q10, inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), thiamin HCl, riboflavin, Polygonum cuspidatum root, Citrus spp., arabinogalactan, citrus pectin, soluble vegetable oligosaccharides, choline bitartrate, Korean ginseng, amla fruit, Brassica nigra (mustard) seed, guava, brown rice, apple pectin, holy basil, lemon, beet greens, cabbage, parsley, papaya, broccoli, spinach, pea, Chinese green tea leaf (decaffeinated), turmeric, Korean ginseng, green coffee bean, thyme, ligustrum berry, rice bran, chlorella, olive, cucumber, juniper berry, sage, konjac root fibre, acacia, date, potato, horseradish, white tea, Phaseolus vulgaris bean, artichoke, parsnip, turnip, cauliflower, ginger, chicory root, garlic, onion, lemon, mango, grapefruit, apple cider vinegar, pear, pineapple, kiwi, sunflower seed, oregano leaf, pumpkin, fennel seed, annatto seed, clove, hops, rosemary, tangerine, citrus pectin, wood ear, Bionectria ochroleuca, maitake, oyster mushroom, lion’s mane, mangosteen, apple, apricot, cranberry, orange, peach, red raspberry, gooseberry, strawberry, tomato, lycopene, red grape, red wine grape (alcohol free), black raspberry, bilberry, nopal cactus, purple carrot, fenugreek, watermelon, cayenne pepper, bamboo, lemongrass, marigold flower, watercress, cinnamon, flax, guava, lutein, shiitake, Icelandic kelp, chlorella, zinc picolinate, black currant, blueberry, blackberry, elderberry, lingonberry, agave, plum, black cherry, purple fig, passion fruit, kale, acerola, beet, hibiscus, pomegranate, acai, grape seed extract, carob, prune, rose hips, potassium iodide, sodium selen- ite, lycopene, bladderwrack, hijiki, wakame, nori, kombu, manganese sulphate, cholecalciferol, vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), sodium borate, Lactobacillus sporogenes, octacosanol, methylcobalamin, chromium picolinate, calcium L-methylfolate, ascorbyl palmitate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium brevis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, fucaceae, Laminaria digitata, \rish moss, red seaweed, dulse, anti-caking agent (stearic acid), Dunaliella salina, glazing agent (E904).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The product is absolutely wonderful however I normally buy the liquid but as I was scrolling through I saw that they offered mini tabs which I thought
- These are easy to swallow but beware. If you don't like or can't use you can't get in touch with manufacture
- I am a long-time user (15+ years) of SOL minitabs and the Gold version work well. I've tried other variations of SOL (the red ones, the prenatal)
- Best whole foods vegan vitamin. Gives me an energy boost and the extra nutrients my body needs! The pills don't have a flavor and aren't too
- Fantastic Product
- I can tell a big difference when I take these vitamins. I have bought several bottles of these now. The pills look a little big but they are actually
- Great Product not cheap but worth the cost and Excellent service from Landys. Thanks
- Five Stars
- Five Stars
- Good supplement