Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Tabs 180
Why not try...
- Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures 100bn Vegicaps 30Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures Ur ...£71.99
- Kanabia CBD+ Oil 1000mg with Turmeric & Rosemary Extract 30mlKanabia CBD+ Oil is made with premi ...£79.00Out of stock
- Life Extension Life Extension Mix Powder 360gLife Extension Mix is a state-of-th ...£74.81
- Pharma Hemp Entourage CBD Drops 15% 10mlPharmahemp CBD Drops are made from ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 4x500mlSymprove Live & Activated Bacte ...£79.00
Nature's Plus Source Of Life Gold Tablets:
- Whole food-based multivitamin supplementation.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Also available: Source of Life Gold 90 Tablets
What is Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Multi Vitamin Liquid?
Source of Life GOLD is now the gold standard for whole food-based multivitamin supplementation. With revolutionary new all-natural ingredients and more Energizing, Antioxidant, and Anti-Aging power than ever before.
With an irresistibly delicious tropical fruit flavour, Source of Life Gold Liquid retains the innovative features, high quality and guaranteed potency of the Source of Life Gold line of supplements.
Key Nutritional Benefits of Source of Life Gold Multi Vitamin Liquid:
- Vitamin B12: 1000 mcg for exceptional blood support.
- Vitamin A: (as beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from spirulina and Dunaliella salina) Natural sources of vitamin A, including many carotenoid cofactors for superior activity.
- Vitamin C: (as ascorbic acid; esterified C [ascorbyl palmitate]Natural ascorbyl palmitate provides even greater vitamin C activity.
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000iu: vegetarian vitamin D3 maximizes the bone, immune and overall health benefits beyond all other multis.
- Vitamin K2: Blood supporting and bone building, natural vitamin K2 in the two most bioavailable forms as menaquinone-4 (m4) and menaquinone-7 (m7) for unparalleled efficacy.
- B Vitamins: Innovative new methods of concentrating the water soluble vitamins within organic holy basil, lemon, and guava yields a B-complex blend of unprecedented potency.
- Trans-Resveratrol Complex: from Polygonum cuspidatum, grape seed and red wine (alcohol free).
- Organic Mushroom Blend: immune-boosting myconutrients from certified organic whole food mushrooms
- Whole Food Omega Fatty Acids: Chia, spirulina, sunflower seed, black currant, borage and flax provide 13 mg of omega and other healthful fatty acids.
- Organically Bound Minerals: Each serving of Source of Life Gold provides a specialized array of organically bound minerals for superior absorption, including whole brown rice amino acid chelates.
- Full Spectrum Prebiotic Complex FOS (fructooligosaccharides): apple pectin, modified citrus pectin, soluble vegetable oligosaccharides, flax
- Enzyme-Rich Whole Food Blend: Pineapple, papaya, beet juice, turmeric, parsley, ginger
- Amino Acids: a complete array of all essential and non-essential amino acids, from spirulina, Whole Food PhytoAlgae, chia and mineral aminoates ORAC Value 1250 Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is a measure of anti-oxidant activity.
- Source of Life Gold is iron free!
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for adults, take one tablet daily.
|Ingredients||Calcium prechelate (citrate, di-calcium phosphate, hydrolysed rice protein) (supplying 83 mg calcium), ascorbic acid, spirulina, gelling agent (hydroxypropyl cellulose), d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), magnesium prechelate (citrate, oxide, hydrolysed rice protein) (supplying 42 mg magnesium), calcium pantothenate, carrot, anti-caking agent (silica), Blakeslea trispora, natural colour (E141), niacinamide, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), gelling agent (vegetable cellulose [E468]), pineapple, zinc citrate, coenzyme Q10, inositol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), thiamin HCl, riboflavin, Polygonum cuspidatum root, biotin, Cifrus spp., choline bitartrate, Korean ginseng root, papaya, amla fruit, Brassica nigra (mustard), beet juice, guava, manganese sulphate, brown rice, citrus pectin, shiitake mushroom, sunflower seed, apple pectin, cholecalciferol, menaquinone-7, sodium borate, black currant, beet greens, cabbage, parsley, broccoli, spinach, pea, green tea leaf (decaffeinated), turmeric, green coffee bean, thyme, ligustrum berry, rice bran, chlorella, olive, cucumber, juniper berry, sage, Konjac root fibre, acacia, date, banana, potato, horseradish, white tea, Phaseolus vulgaris bean, artichoke, parsnip, turnip, cauliflower, ginger, chicory root, garlic, onion, lemon, carrot, mango, grapefruit, apple cider vinegar, pear, kiwi, oregano leaf, pumpkin, fennel seed, annatto seed, clove, hops, rosemary, tangerine, holy basil, lemon, wood ear, Bionectria ochroleuca, maitake (Grifola frondosa), oyster mushroom, lion’s mane, borage, arabino-galactan, soluble vegetable oligosaccharides, octacosanol, mangosteen, apple, apricot, cranberry, orange, peach, red raspberry, gooseberry, strawberry, tomato, lycopene, red grape, red wine grape (alcohol free), black raspberry, bilberry, nopal cactus, purple carrot, fenugreek, watermelon, cayenne pepper, bamboo, lemongrass, marigold flower, watercress, cinnamon, flax, Icelandic kelp, lutein, zinc picolinate, blueberry, blackbery elderberry, lingonberry, agave, plum, black ghery, purple fig, passion fruit, kale, acerola, beet, hibiscus, pomegranate, agai, grape seed extracf, carob, prune, rose hips, lycopene, methylcobalamin, chromium picolinate, calcium L-methylfolate, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium iodide, bladderwrack, hijiki, wakame, nori, Kombu, fucaceae, laminaria brown algae, Irish moss, red seaweed, dulse, Lactobacillus sporogenes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium brevis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, anti-caking agent (stearic acid), Dunaliella salina, sodium selenite, glazing agent (E904).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These multivitamins are my all time favourite. I have taken them for over a year. I take one a day - 2 when I'm feeling tired or unwell - and the
- As I
- Slowly feeling better
- excellent multi, it works fast. me and my wife take it regularly and we are very happy with it. we tried the liquid version as well. Tablets are great
- Fantastic value, makes a real difference in how I feel (which has been seen in blood tests). I highly reccomend these!
- I have been using these for a couple of months now and decided to go for the larger pack as my husband has started to take them too! They really are