Optibac Babies and Children Sachets 90
Why not try...
- Optibac For Women Capsules 90Optibac For Women Capsules have bee ...£52.99
- Manuka Health MGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 250gMGO 550+ Pure Manuka Honey 250g is ...Special Price £54.49 Regular Price £67.99
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 120Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Capsul ...£55.99
- Pure Encapsulations Ascorbic Acid Capsules 250Pure Encapsulations Ascorbic Acid C ...£53.38
- Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics Capsules 90Enzymedica Digest Gold + Probiotics ...Special Price £51.91 Regular Price £64.89
Optibac Babies and Children Sachets:
- Expertly formulated digestive supplement for little tummies
- Contains three high quality, extremely well researched friendly bacteria strains
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures (guaranteed until end of expiry)
- Includes L. rhamnosus GG, the most scientifically studied strain in the world
- With added vitamin D3 to help maintain immune health
- Source of FOS fibre (0.5g of fructooligosaccharides)
- Suitable from birth up to 12 years
- Collectively, these 3 strains have been clinically trialled in thousands babies & children worldwide
- Friendly bacteria scientifically proven to reach the gut alive and complement the natural gut bacteria
- Easy to take sachet (flavourless) - simply mix with cool, non-acidic food or drinks
- No refrigeration necessary
Optibac Babies & Children has new updated ingredients. It now contains a unique blend of 3 of the most researched friendly bacteria strains for babies & children. Babies & Children now contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG – the most researched friendly bacteria strain in the world – as well as Vitamin D to support immunity.
How to use Optibac Babies and Children Sachets:
'For babies & children' can easily be mixed with your child's favourite foods or drinks. This OptiBac supplement can be taken with formula milk when it is at room temperature, but not when warmed (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria.) For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
Take as following, or as professionally directed:
Infants from birth to 3 years: one sachet per day.
Children 4 years to 12 years: one-to-two sachets per day as desired.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: one sachet per day.
Each sachet contains 3 billion live cultures guaranteed until the date of expiry.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.