Phyto Phytocedrat Purifying Treatment Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Cleansing Care Cream 75mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Cleansing ...£17.00
- Phyto Phytosquam Anti-Dandruff Purifying Shampoo 250mlPhytosquam Anti-Dandruff Purifying ...£17.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Extreme Cleansing Care Cream 75mlThe Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Cle ...£17.00
- Phyto Phytosquam Intense Anti-Dandruff Intensive Treatment Shampoo 100mlThe PhytoSquam Intense Anti-Dandruf ...£16.50Out of stock
- Phyto Novathrix Fortifying Energising Shampoo 200mlThe essential ally to the treatment ...£16.00
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour-Enhancing Shampoo 200mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Shampoo ha ...£16.00
Cleanse your hair and balance your scalp with invigorating ingredients such as mint and eucalyptus to remove excess oil associated with greasiness.
How to use: Apply on damp scalp.
Delicately massage onto the scalp and hair.
Leave on for 2 minutes then rinse.
Naturally liquid formula: pour delicately! Use twice a week on oily scalps.
If hair is washed daily, alternate with PHYTOPANAMA frequent-use shampoo.
Lemon essential oil :
Helps regulate excess sebum and purify the scalp.
3 plants extraction (tormentil, nettle, sage) :
|Ingredients||Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract. Potentilla Erecta Root Extract. Capsella Bursa-Pastoris Extract. Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract. Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract. Inula Helenium Extract. Arctium Majus Root Extract. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract. Water / Aqua. Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Decyl Glucoside. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine. Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein. Geranium Robertianum Extract. Disodium Undecylenamido Mea-Sulfosuccinate. Potassium Abietoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein. Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil. Limonene. Linalool. Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate. Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate. Propylene Glycol. Fragrance / Parfum. Polyquaternium-7. Phenoxyethanol. Caprylyl Glycol. Glycerin. Citric Acid. Sodium Chloride. Sorbic Acid. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Benzoate. Methylisothiazolinone. Methylchloroisothiazolinone. Tetrasodium Edta|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.