Phyto Phytocedrat Purifying Treatment Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Novathrix Fortifying Energising Shampoo 200mlThe essential ally to the treatment ...£16.00
- Phyto Phytoprofessional Glossing Cream 100mlThe Phytoprofessional Glossing Crea ...£16.00
- Phyto PhytoElixir Cleansing Care Cream 75mlRethink the way you cleanse with th ...£16.50
- Rene Furterer Lumicia Illuminating Shine Conditioner 150mlEnriched with vitamin B5, LUMICIA I ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £24.00
- Phyto Phytologist 15 Absolute Energising Shampoo 200mlPhyto Phytologist 15 Absolute Energ ...£16.50Out of stock
- Phyto PhytoDefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm 100mlThis plant based relaxing balm hydr ...£16.50
Cleanse your hair and balance your scalp with invigorating ingredients such as mint and eucalyptus to remove excess oil associated with greasiness.
How to use: Apply on damp scalp.
Delicately massage onto the scalp and hair.
Leave on for 2 minutes then rinse.
Naturally liquid formula: pour delicately! Use twice a week on oily scalps.
If hair is washed daily, alternate with PHYTOPANAMA frequent-use shampoo.
Lemon essential oil :
Helps regulate excess sebum and purify the scalp.
3 plants extraction (tormentil, nettle, sage) :
|Ingredients||Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract. Potentilla Erecta Root Extract. Capsella Bursa-Pastoris Extract. Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract. Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract. Inula Helenium Extract. Arctium Majus Root Extract. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract. Water / Aqua. Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Decyl Glucoside. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine. Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein. Geranium Robertianum Extract. Disodium Undecylenamido Mea-Sulfosuccinate. Potassium Abietoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein. Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil. Limonene. Linalool. Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate. Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate. Propylene Glycol. Fragrance / Parfum. Polyquaternium-7. Phenoxyethanol. Caprylyl Glycol. Glycerin. Citric Acid. Sodium Chloride. Sorbic Acid. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Benzoate. Methylisothiazolinone. Methylchloroisothiazolinone. Tetrasodium Edta|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.