Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour Locker Pre-Shampoo 100ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Cream 100mlBenefits: Ultimate Repair an ...Special Price £23.60 Regular Price £29.50
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Beauty Concentrate 150mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Beauty Con ...Special Price £22.60 Regular Price £28.25
- Klorane Hair Strengthening Serum 100mlKlorane Hair Strengthening Serum wi ...£24.50Out of stock
- Phyto PhytoElixir Intense Nutrition Subtle Oil 75mlPhyto PhytoElixir Oil is a subtle b ...Special Price £22.60 Regular Price £28.25Out of stock
- Rausch Original Hair Tincture 200mlRausch Original Hair Tincture: T ...Special Price £24.01 Regular Price £28.25
The Phyto Phytomillesime Color Locker Treatment harnesses a host of botanical extracts to keep colour-treated hair looking brighter and vibrant for longer.
Fortified with a unique Colour Locker Complex, the pre-shampoo serum contains Red Love Apple technology (naturally rich in pigments) to seal pigmentation into the hair fibre, with an antioxidant blend of Hibiscus Flower and Apple Blossom. It creates a protective veil around each strand, helping to combat stripping and preventing fade. As a result, tresses appear bold and vivid with brilliant shine.
|Ingredients||Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Flower Water, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Inulin, Octyldodecanol, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-30 Dipolhydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Phytic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract.|
|Disclaimer||While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.