Phyto PhytoVolume Volumising Blow Dry Spray 150ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Exceptional Cream 100mlBenefits: Ultimate Repair an ...£26.50
- Phyto Phytomillesime Colour Protecting Mist 150mlPROTECTED and LONG-LASTING color Ex ...£27.00
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour Locker Pre-Shampoo 100mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Color Lock ...£25.00
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Beauty Concentrate 150mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Beauty Con ...£27.00
- Phyto PhytoElixir Intense Nutrition Subtle Oil 75mlPhyto PhytoElixir Oil is a subtle b ...£26.50
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Shampoo & Shower Gel 200mlTop Notes: Coriander, Orange Blosso ...£26.50Out of stock
Visibly more voluminous, hair falls naturally into place, boasting supple and fluid movement. Roots are instantly lifted, with no stiffness.
A superfood rich in amino acids, hydrates the hair fiber from within.
Provides key support for fine, flat hair.
Coats the hair until the next shampoo.
Toning action on the scalp.
Helps lift the roots.
Heat-protecting botanical active ingredient.
Protects hair from heat-induced oxidative stress.
How to use: Spray onto towel-dried roots and mid-lengths, then evenly distribute by combing through hair. Work product into hair with fingertips to lift roots and pre-dry hair. Style hair with a blow-dryer and round brush. Concentrated formula: a small quantity goes a long way!
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER / EAU. ALCOHOL DENAT.. VP/VA COPOLYMER. ALCOHOL. VINYL CAPROLACTAM/VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. GLYCERIN. PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. HYDROLYZED PEA PROTEIN. TOCOPHEROL. TROPAEOLUM MAJUS EXTRACT. VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT. PHENOXYETHANOL. ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK. T-BUTYL ALCOHOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. DENATONIUM BENZOATE. 425C.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.