Why not try...
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £17.47 Regular Price £20.55
- Lamberts Pea Protein Powder 750gLamberts Pea Protein Powder: An ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.99
- Nature's Answer Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate 480mlNature's Answer Liquid Magnesi ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £19.99
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100mlA.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid 473mlSolgar L-Carnitine 1500mg Liquid: ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £28.95
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex ...Special Price £17.29 Regular Price £21.62
Pukka Relax Tea Selection Box:
- Contains 45 Sachets of Pukka Herbal Tea
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Certified Organic in the UK
Designed to unwind and soothe, discover natureâ€™s most tranquil herbs with our delicious organic herbal tea.
Beautifully crafted for wellbeing with no compromise to the planet, our relaxing herbal tea gift encourages your loved one to find peace and inspires them to embrace all that nature has to offer. With 45 sachets of 5 delicious flavours, our herbal tea is blended by our in-house herbal experts using a balance of organic ingredients to bring harmony to their day.
- Love balances the floral flavours of lavender, rose and chamomile, with the silky sweet touch of limeflower, helping to open their heart and bringing a smile to their face
- Relax combines the sweet aromatic flavour of fennel with the floral notes of chamomile and the creamy crush of oat flowers. Infused with cardamom, the warming and soothing finish takes the weight of their shoulders
- Night Time blends the floral notes of chamomile and lavender, with the silky sweet touch of limeflower and the sleepy crush of oat flower, helping them to naturally drift off into a peaceful rest
- Tulsi clarity helps to clear away clouds around the mind with the refreshing and uplifting flavours of is green, purple and lemon tulsi
- Chamomile, Vanilla and Manuka Honey is light yet sweet, balanced with a pinch of licorice and fennel our calming blend is an indulgent treat to help them unwind
Made from sustainably sourced premium card, our beautifully crafted herbal tea gifts are fully recyclable, right down to the organic cotton string on our home compostable tea bags. The tray inside is made from a combination of paper fibres and starch and the intricate flourishes and flowers are printed using vegetable-based inks. All glued together with specially selected vegetable-based glues, our herbal tea gifts are good for you and the planet.
Each one of our blends contains ethically and sustainably sourced, organically grown ingredients. Each ingredient is tested by our team of experts for essential oil content, ensuring our blends are of the highest quality. Once blended into a tea bag, the herbs are then protected by our FSCÂ® certified recyclable paper sachets that retains the quality and flavour until you are ready to enjoy.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Picked this up (along with a giant 2 kilo bag of Lindt truffles) for a wee Christmas gift for our dental practice. The NHS works incredibly hard so it
- A very nice selection of teas
- Purchased this as a gift, so don't know about taste. But checked it out. The smell coming out of the box was amazing. Might treat myself to a box
- Lovely gift for someone with anxiety. A nice cup of one of these teas does the trick.
- I bought this box of pukka teas to put in our spare bedroom along with a travel kettle for visitors - those that have stayed so far have really enjoye