Why not try...
- Wild Nutrition Daily Essentials for MenWild Nutrition Daily Essentials for ...Special Price £63.20 Regular Price £79.00Out of stock
- Altrient Liposomal Acetyl L-Carnitine Sachets 30Altrient Liposomal Acetyl L-Carniti ...£59.99Out of stock
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 120Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...Special Price £66.85 Regular Price £95.50
- Manuka Health MGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500gMGO 400+ Pure Manuka Honey 500g is ...Special Price £63.99 Regular Price £79.99
- Life Extension Lactoferrin Caps 60Life Extension Lactoferrin: Suppor ...£60.18
- Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Strength Capsules 90Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Extra Str ...Special Price £65.11 Regular Price £81.39
Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra Capsules:
- Featuring BioResponse DIM®, a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane
- With a plant lignan precursor to enterolactone
- Broccoli sprout concentrate with a guaranteed level of sulforaphane
- Provides silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine
- With taurine, glycine and methionine
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from gluten. dairy, and soy
Key benefits of Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra:
- DIM Ultra features BioResponse DIMÂ® with phytonutrients, milk thistle, lipoic acid and amino acids for advanced nutritional support.
- BioResponse DIMÂ® is a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol.With the lignan 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), which is converted in the body to enterolactone.
- Also featuring Broccoli sprout concentrate with a guaranteed level of sulforaphane.
- Provides silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine.
- With the amino acids taurine, glycine and methionine.
How to take Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra Capsules:
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations DIM Ultra Capsules:
All Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure EncapsulationsÂ® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
About Pure Encapsulations:
|Ingredients||N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, l-methionine, alpha lipoic acid, silymarin extract, BioResponse® DIM complex, taurine, glycine, broccoli sprout concentrate, calcium-d-glucarate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (microcrystalline cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, HMRlignan™. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.