Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Cleanmarine Menomin for Menopause 600mg Gelcaps 60Each small but mighty capsule is pa ...Special Price £19.49 Regular Price £23.99
- Pharmanord Bio-Curcumin Capsules 50✓ 400 mg patented* curcumin extra ...Special Price £18.36 Regular Price £22.95
- Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Caps ...£18.90
Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Supports energy, mental health and wellbeing, hormone production and methylation
- No unnecessary additives and yeast free
Biocare Methyl B Complex is an advanced high potency B complex with methylfolate and methyl B12 for energy, nervous system and methylation support:
- Methyl B Complex contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- We use Quatrefolic, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones.
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Methyl B Complex is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic capsule.
- Vacuum packed to maximise stability and freshness, yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
How to use Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules:
Recommended Intake: One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Biocare Methyl B Complex Ingredients:
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Thiamine, (as Thiamine Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Inositol, Riboflavin,, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Dicalcium, Phosphate, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent, (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Folate (as Quatrefolic [(6S)-5 methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine, salt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin & 5-Deoxyadenosylcobalamin), Biotin.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Thiamine(as Thiamine Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Inositol, Riboflavin,Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), DicalciumPhosphate, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent(Microcrystalline Cellulose), Folate (as Quatrefolic [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosaminesalt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin & 5-Deoxyadenosylcobalamin), Biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.