Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex Tablets 100
Why not try...
Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex Tablets:
- Extra high potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Supports mental performance
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
- Vegan and Vegetarian
Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12.
Many B vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex.
B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
The benefits of Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex:
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal. When taking Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex delivers all of the following key B vitamins.
• Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as citrate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Soya Lecithin, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Choline (as bitartrate), Inositol, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, Riboflavin-5’-phosphate, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- To be honest this product has given me a well needed boost don't feel so tired any more easy to swallow
- These do make a difference. If you take a supermarket B Complex, you are wasting your money. This is the complete B
- I am less tired!
- I always use these and really notice when I don't have them. I feel much better with them and love Solgar
- Very potent vitamin, helps get energy up and keep you going.
- They did the job
- Want to stay awake and alert? Here is the right vitamin for that. They can be taken once a day, or for us energy drained individuals, a second dose ca
- Works great
- I have noticed a great difference in my energy levels and skin with these tablets. I swear by Solgar.
- The difference in my nails & hair is huge! Hair is always shiny & I’m not shedding like I used to. No restless tired legs anymore. Highly re
- Five stars
- Taken them now just 2 weeks and feel great already! I had terrible fatigue and this combined with other vitamins worked like a charm.
- As with other Solgar products I can tell the difference in my health when I take them. Always had flaky nails, I put it down to this product that cure
- This is the third bottle I have bought. They tablets are of excellent quality, and helps with balancing nutrients needed for every day. I would recom