Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder 250g
Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder:
- Features myo-inositol, the primary form of inositol used in clinically
- Each scoop provides 2 g, consistent with research
- Highly soluble, pleasant tasting and mixes well into water for convenient use
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free frpm gluten, dairy, and soy
Key benefits of Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder:
- Inositol Powder features myo-inositol, the primary form of inositol used in clinical research.
- Each scoop provides 2 g which is a dose consistent with clinical use and not easily achievable with capsules.
- Highly soluble, pleasant tasting, pure and additive-free inositol that mixes well into water for convenient use.
How to take Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder:
As a food supplement, take 1 scoop twice daily, mixed in water or juice, with or between meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Allergen Information for Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder:
All Pure Encapsulations® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Read More: Is there a link between Inositol and PCOS?
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Quality and nice price
- My son's doctor recommended this product. It is a good brand and has seemed to help with his anxiety.
- I like that this supplement hardly has any taste, therefore making it easy to swallow/take. I I can't tell what the the results are as I have onl
- My doctor recommened I use this product as part of my heavy metal detox program and it worked. The taste is almost non existent. Heads up there is a t
- High quality. Be careful when taking your first doses though. I would work up to the recommened daily dose and not start at a full dose. I took more t
- Have been using this for a year now to help with glucose control as a natural alternative to metformin. Works well, one tip.. do not mix it with hot b