Quest Vitamins Coenzyme Q10 150mg Tabs 60
Why not try...
- Viridian MAX POTENCY Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Veg Caps 150Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£36.05
- Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder 300g✓ Support everything from your sk ...£35.00
- Solgar Ubiquinol 100mg (Reduced CoQ-10) softgels 50A CoQ-10 product by Solgar, ...£36.49
- BioCare Baby BioFlora (Probiotic) 33gRecommended Intake: One heaped scoo ...£34.19
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £33.00 Regular Price £41.25
Quest Vitamins Coenzyme Q10 contains CoQ10 which is found naturally in cells throughout the body particularly in the mitochondria which are involved in cellular energy production.
CoQ10 supplementation is recommended for patients on cholesterol lowering statin medications which lower CoQ10 levels in the body increasing the risk of adverse effects such as pain and muscle weakness. CoQ10 is indicated to be helpful for increasing energy levels, athletic endurance and sperm motility, it may also maintain gum health and reduce blood pressure levels.
Directions: Take one tablet daily with food.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Di-Calcium Phosphate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Coenzyme Q10, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.