Why not try...
- Weleda Revitalising Hair Tonic 100mlWeleda Revitalising Hair Tonic 100m ...Special Price £12.56 Regular Price £13.95Out of stock
- Apivita Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo 250mlApivita Hydration Moisturizing Sham ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Fushi Wellbeing Argan & Amalaki Conditioner 240ml✓ Ayuverdic herb enriched✓ Repl ...£13.00
- Klorane Centaury (Cornflower) Shampoo for Grey/White Hair 400mlKlorane Centaury (Cornflower) Shamp ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Apivita Shine and Revitalizing Conditioner 150mlApivita Shine and Revitalizing Cond ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Klorane Cupuacu Repairing Conditioner 200mlKlorane Cupuacu Repairing Condition ...£12.50
Special Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 11 reward points when you buy this product
Rausch Chamomile-Amaranth Repair Shampoo:
- For Damaged Hair
- Strengthens and smooths the damaged hair structure
- Gentle restructuring care for more elasticity and shine
Strengthens and smooths the damaged hair structure. Gentle restructuring care for more elasticity and shine - also for blond hair. With selected extracts of chamomile flower, amaranth and quillaja bark.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (ex Coco), Chamomilla recutita extract, Quillaia saponaria extract, Amaranthus caudatus seed extract, Coco-Betaine, Laureth-2, Sodium Carboxymethyl Oleyl Polypropylamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Parfum, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Cinnamyl Alcohol, C10-40, Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Citronellol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 47005, CI 14700|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...