Rausch Sage Silver-Shine Rinse Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- Uriage DS Hair Kerato-reducing Shampoo 150mlUriage DS Hair Kerato-reducing Sham ...£11.99
- Phyto PhytoApaisant Soothing Treatment Shampoo 250mlPhyto PhytoApaisant Soothing Treatm ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £15.75Out of stock
- Rausch Wheatgerm Nourishing Pack Mask 100mlRausch Wheatgerm Nourishing Pack Ma ...Special Price £12.71 Regular Price £14.95
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Phyto PhytoDefrisant Anti-Frizz Shampoo 250mlPhyto PhytoDefrisant Anti-Frizz Sha ...Special Price £11.80 Regular Price £14.75
- Phyto PhytoArgent Brightening Shampoo 250mlPhyto PhytoArgent Brightening Shamp ...Special Price £11.80 Regular Price £14.75Out of stock
Rausch Sage Silver-Shine Rinse Shampoo:
- Conditions, stimulates and deodorises the scalp.
- Sustainably counteracts yellowing and gives hair a natural, silvery shine.
- With valuable extract and oil of Swiss sage.
Conditions, stimulates and deodorises the scalp. Sustainably counteracts yellowing and gives hair a natural, silvery shine. With valuable extract and oil of Swiss sage.
How to use: Depending on the length of hair, put about a hazelnut-sized amount of shampoo into your hand and dilute with water. Spread onto dampened hair and gently massage. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. High yield: for 30-45 applications.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (ex Coco), Glycerin, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Coco-Betaine, Parfum, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Panthenol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 60730, CI 42090|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.