REN Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream 15ml
Why not try...
- Lancome My Comforting Cleansing DuoLancome My Comforting Cleansing Duo ...Special Price £37.60 Regular Price £47.00Out of stock
- Clarins Total Eye Smooth Balm 15mlClarins Total Eye Smooth Balm:  ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £43.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Dry Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £46.00
- Clarins Body Firming Extra-Firming Cream 200mlClarins Body Firming Extra-Firming ...Special Price £38.00 Regular Price £42.00
- Proven to visibly reduce dark circles after just 7 days
- 95% said this product does not cause irritation around the eye
REN's Brightening Dark Circle eye cream combines 95% natural-origin ingredients with an irritation-free formula suitable for all eyes, and bioactives that work to brighten, hydrate and plump the look of the entire eye area.
REN's Brightening Dark Circle eye cream combines 95% natural-origin ingredients to visibly reduce dark circles after just 7 days, with an irritation-free formula suitable for all eyes, and bioactives that work to brighten, hydrate and plump the look of the entire eye area.
Proof that performance doesn’t equal irritation, we’ve used Elderberry Flower Extract (a zero-waste byproduct of the French perfume industry) and Glycogen (sustainably sourced via non-GMO corn from sustainable Canadian farms) with no added fragrance, for a luxuriously smooth water-in-oil cream that can be used on the entire eye area, to brighten the under eye, eyelid and brow bone.
Packed in a bottle using industry-first Infinity Recycling technology, that helps us bring previously unrecyclable plastic back into circularity, that once would have been destined for landfill or incineration.
How to use:
After cleansing and applying moisturiser, split a rice-grain-sized amount between two fingers and gently massage over the under eye, eyelid and brow bone area till absorbed.
AM Radiance Routine
Apply Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic with a reusable cotton pad, avoiding the eye area
Apply Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream with technique above
Follow with Radiance Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream massaging over face and neck
Apply Clean Screen SPF 30, massaging over face and neck.
PM Radiance Routine
Apply Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic to freshly cleansed skin
Apply Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream using the same massage technique
Follow up with Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream, massaging over face and neck
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Undecane, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Sorbitol, Jojoba Esters, Xylitylglucoside, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Anhydroxylitol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Propanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Xylitol, Glycogen, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Carbonate, Glucose, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Citric Acid|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This product has a really thick and rich texture. Following the advice I used it not just under my eyes but my eyelids too which now after a couple of
- I was expecting better results.
- This really has helped the darkness around my eyes!
- Leaves under the eyes so fresh and smooth looking. Definitely magic in a little bottle
- Doesn’t work for me. Quite expensive for such a small bottle
- The texture of this product is perfect for my skin, it’s light and absorbs well. I will need to use it more consistently as my skin feel better and
- I really like this cream, but it hasn’t reduced the dark circles around my eyes. There must be other environmental and genetic factors involved too.
- I have been being using Ren for about 5 years, this is really one of the best products in their range!
- Love the subtle aroma of it. Texture is a bit thicker than you'd expect, but it goes on really well. Too soon to see drastic results, but really
- Too early to see results but this FEELS amazing around my eyes .. I have super sensitive eyes that swell up at the drop of a hat so I have to be very
- This is incredibly gentle on the eye area. I noticed such improvements on my dark circles very quickly. Such a beautiful consistency
- The product definitely helps which you would expect for £42 but I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle worker as I’m 2 weeks in and it’s not the kind
- I've been using this cream once a day for just over a week and I can already see a massive difference! My eye area looks a lot brighter. My eyes
- Love it!