REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil 110ml
Why not try...
The REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil bath oil is formulated with Moroccan Rose Otto Oil to nourish the skin and leave it lightly fragranced with roses. Rose Oil’s exquisite, sensual scent is also known for its stress relieving and soothing properties.
Moisturises and conditions.
Skin is left soft, supple and lightly scented with roses.
Rose Otto Oil and Geranium Oil hydrate, reduce inflammation, relieve stress and soothe skin
Palmarosa Oil nourishes and keeps skin supple and hydrated
|Ingredients||Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Lecithin, Oryzanol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Safflower Oil/ Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I put 2 capfuls under running water and instantly turn my tub into a spa. The scent is light and relaxing. Also I notice that the oil turns milky so i
- I love this stuff! After using two capfuls the water turns a milky color, softens, and smells like a bed of fresh roses, not only that but I find my s
- One tiny capful from this is all I need to for an amazing bath. I find the scent to be really calming and the formula is really moisturizing. It foams
- This rich oil with the scent of Moroccan roses transported me to the exotic palaces of North Africa in days gone by. My skin was left soft and fragran
- This is the best bath product I ever purcased from sephora or any beauty store!!!! It makes your skin so soft. It's definitely the best oil to ha
- Gorgeous scent, very rosey..but very natural.
I use two capfuls in my jacuzzi tub....not sure how much I'm *supposed* to use, but
- This smells beautiful, but is definitely more sensory than any real benefits. I add jojoba oil to my bath in addition to this for moisturizing benefit
- This is not an oil!! They add sulfates so it bubbles, which is why it doesn't leave a greasy film on your tub however it also doesn't moistu
- This is a lovely, beautifully scented oil that leaves skin soft, lightly fragrant, and does not leave the tub with a slippery film. The price, however