Why not try...
- REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil 110mlHow to use: Add a small amount ...Special Price £28.00 Regular Price £35.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Ultra Concentrated Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ U ...Special Price £29.25 Regular Price £39.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Body Cream 200mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Body Cre ...Special Price £31.50 Regular Price £38.50Out of stock
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50mlVichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist ...Special Price £27.75 Regular Price £38.95
- Avene Hyaluron Activ B3 Cell Renewal Day Cream 50mlAvene Hyaluron Activ B3 Cell Renewa ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Aquagel SPF30 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Aquagel SPF ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
Special Price £26.40 Regular Price £33.00
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 26 reward points when you buy this product
How to use: Gently massage onto clean skin until absorbed.
The REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Lotion is an easily absorbed body lotion that will leave skin optimally hydrated, silky soft and lightly fragranced with roses.
Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier.
Skin feels supple, smoother and softer.
Rose Otto Oil from Damask Rose Petals and Essential Fatty Acids from Rosehip Seed Oil nourish and moisturise the skin
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Oleyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Lauryl Laurate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Triheptanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oryzanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum* (Fragrance), Myristyl Laurate, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Glucose, Rosa Damascena Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool * 100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Christmas present but I know it will be welcome
- Smells delightful & this is purchased as a gift & always well received. But size of bottle seems mean for price - I have doubts around value.
- Amazing body wash with the most fresh, luxurious smell. One of my all time favourites!
- Love this product. For 5 mins in shower feel as though you have been wafted into a dreamy, rose scented paradise - amazing!
- Lovely body wash in a great pump bottle . Love that it has no parabens and is vegan friendly too
- I love this body wash, the scent is lovely and it doesn’t leave me skin feeling tight and dry. I am big on recycling it’s very important to me tha
- I love this product. I usually hate body moisturisers as they seem to me to take so long to rub in and end up feeling sticky. This is very fast, sme
- Although expensive works really well.Easily absorbed leaves skin very soft and moisturised.Has a wonderful scent of rose.A treat to myself.
- I bought this as a present for a close relative who likes to use natural products. It has a luxurious feel and a delicate floral fragrance. She is abs