Solgar 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) Vegicaps 30
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Caps 60Daily Intake: One a day ...£10.49
- Solgar Natural Cranberry with Vitamin C Vegicaps 60Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£10.99
- Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets 60Daily intake: Take 1 tablet daily w ...£10.99
- Solgar U-Cubes Children's Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Gummies 60FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeas ...£10.99Out of stock
Solgar 5-HTP is a complex formulated to help those individuals coping with modern day stresses and strains which may be effecting sleep or mood balance. This unique formula is designed to help you switch off from a busy day and aid a restful sleep in just 1-2 capsules a day.
5-HTP is a chemical created from an essential amino acid, which is then converted into serotonin. With our modern lifestyles, it can be hard to switch off after a long day and many of us find it difficult to wind down and get good quality sleep. Erratic eating habits may also contribute to low levels of serotonin. Serotonin is converted to melatonin, which is used by the body to create our sleep-wake cycle. When levels are low we find it hard to relax and drift off to sleep.
The 100 mg of 5-HTP per capsule may support serotonin levels, which combined with Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Finally the inclusion of valerian, which has also been traditionally used to reduce symptoms of anxiety and promote quality of sleep. Solgar 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Complex Vegetable Capsules are suitable for vegans and are soya, dairy and gluten free.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), 5-HTP (L-5-hydroxytryptophan from standardised Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Powdered Extract, Vegetable Capsule Shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal-5’-phosphate), Anti-caking Agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This has so far proven to me to be beneficial in maintaining energy levels, boosting cognitive ability while maintaining a calm, logical way of being
- Wonderful product! Used for anxiety, mood swings and depression. Marvelous improvement! Highly recommend.
- helped mind to think more positively,much more calmer and relaxed . didnt make me feel drowsy or tired ,will work for cases of mild depression