Solgar 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) Vegicaps 90
Solgar 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) Vegetable Capsules:
- A complex formulated to help those individuals coping with modern day stresses and strains which may be effecting sleep or mood balance.
- 5-HTP is a chemical created from an essential amino acid, which is then converted into serotonin.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Suitable for Halal and Kosher diets.
What is 5-HTP?
5-HTP is a chemical created from an essential amino acid, which is then converted into serotonin. With our modern lifestyles, it can be hard to switch off after a long day and many of us find it difficult to wind down and get good quality sleep. Erratic eating habits may also contribute to low levels of serotonin. Serotonin is converted to melatonin, which is used by the body to create our sleep-wake cycle. When levels are low we find it hard to relax and drift off to sleep.
The benefits of 5-HTP:
Solgar 5-HTP is a complex formulated to help those individuals coping with modern day stresses and strains which may be effecting sleep or mood balance. This unique formula is designed to help you switch off from a busy day and aid a restful sleep in just 1-2 capsules a day.
The 100 mg of 5-HTP per capsule may support serotonin levels, which combined with Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Finally the inclusion of valerian, which has also been traditionally used to reduce symptoms of anxiety and promote quality of sleep.
Featured In: 5-HTP: Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects
Solgar 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) Vegetable Capsules allergens:
Solgar 5-HTP L-5-Hydroxytryptophan Complex Vegetable Capsules are suitable for vegans and are soya, dairy and gluten free.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate), 5-HTP (L-5-hydroxytryptophan from standardised Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root Powdered Extract, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent:microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal-5’-phosphate), Anti-caking Agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- really helped improve my mood.
- A great supplement and after only 3 days of taking it I could see how my sleep improved. Usually it would take me about an hour to fall asleep and now
- I love Solgar because I trust their products and the quality. I find this really helps. I'm physically disabled and can feel quite down at times,
- This is truly a miracle worker at boosting seratonin and helping mood. I’ve taken other cheaper brands but experienced side effects because the dose
- My stress, anxiety and depression were quickly alieviated after just a day. I took it once or twice a day for a month and I got my serotonin (happy) a
- I take one a night every now and again when I'm going through a stress patch or during my PMT week. Sometimes have vivid dreams with it but not a
- This could be a placebo but I feel these have fully helped me remain more emotionally balanced.
- I have been suffering from low moods & CRAZY mood swings for a while. I thought I would try these out from reading reviews. I’m so impressed I�
- Came off Sertraline and had visual stress migraines due to stress, sometimes twice a day. Also crying regularly. Decided to take these and bingo! No m
- Good value. Top quality. Helps me sleep but gives me colourful dreams. Does help improve my mood.
- Good quality 5HTP
- This product helps me to sleep because of the valerian.
- It works taken along with magnesium to help it digest and absorb
- Amazing, helps a lot
- I think it helps to sleep better and it improves my mood. Solgar is a brand that I trust.
- theese work really well but make me put on weight so not good
- Great product
- It help me a lot with panick attacks
- My husband would not be without these. He suffers from SAD and erratic sleep patterns. He reports that since taking these his sleep patterns have impr
- This is very good for women with mood swings and general PMT. I take it for fibro and it helps lift ur moods. It has a natural serotonin booster and i
- I have tried different brands of 5-HTP and this one seems to have the best mood lift. 5-HTP is not a drug but a natural extract from griffonia seed. S