Why not try...
- Lamberts Artichoke Extract 8000mg Tabs 180Lamberts Artichoke Extract 8000mg T ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £16.50
- Lamberts Myo-Inositol Powder 200gLamberts Myo-Inositol Powder: La ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tablets 180Lamberts CalAsorb Calcium 800mg Tab ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- HealthAid V-Vein Tablets 60HealthAid V-Vein is specially formu ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- A.Vogel Menopause Support Caps 60Our soy isoflavone product is obtai ...Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Capsules:
- Gluten and Dairy-Free formula.
- Suitable For Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Beneficial microorganisms that survive stomach acidity.
- 2 strains of specially cultured strains of L. acidophilus (LA-5) and B. Lactis (BB-12).
- Does not need to be refrigerated.
What is Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus?
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Vegetable Capsules is a non-dairy formulation containing 2 strains of specially cultured strains of L. acidophilus (LA-5) and B. Lactis (BB-12). Each capsule provides 500 million specially cultured strains of L. acidophilus and B.lactis, beneficial microorganisms that survive stomach acidity and naturally reside in the lower digestive tract.
What are the benefits of Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus?
All of Solgar's Advanced Probiotics utilise a polysaccharide matrix technology which protects the live bacteria from being destroyed by stomach acid, before it reaches the gut. This matrix is comprised of a specially formulated blend that offers protection as well as provides food for the organisms and enhances the shelf stability, meaning these products do not need to be refrigerated and protection from destruction by stomach acid.
L. acidophilus and B. lactis are strains of friendly bacteria which can be naturally found in the intestines. The intestines are responsible for digesting food, producing certain vitamins and assisting the immune system. The strains used in Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Vegetable Capsules have been extensively researched.
The digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria and they support the gut to be healthy, as well as aiding the immune system. Eating fermented foods such as yogurt, tempeh, cheese and sauerkraut, can help top up the level of friendly bacteria. A lot of commercial yogurt products have added sugar, which feeds not only the good bacteria in your gut, but also the bad ones. If your diet doesn’t contain fermented foods, you might want to consider taking a supplement.
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Vegetable Capsules are a safe way to increase the level of friendly bacteria in your gut. Both strains have been granted Qualified Presumption of Safety (QPS) by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Discover all our Solgar Probiotics here.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose; sodium alginate); live bacterial cultures; anti-caking agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate) providing: L. acidophilus, LA-5®, B. lactis, BB-12®, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- always choose solgar as l trust the products l have had before. These capsules are on the large side but are very easy to swallow. This isn't my
- Having suffered from IBS for two years, with NHS advice being to "take Immodium", unsuccessfully eliminating things from my diet only for th
- This was recommended by a food intolerance specialist. I found this useful during a dairy free, sugar free and gluten free detox diet and I do feel be
- If you want to increase your overall health, take care of your gut - for me, this does the job beautifully.
- It’s very effective
- Really helped with my IBS
- Used the above for the last ten years and feel it is a very good produced, and no side effects.
- I've been taking these for years a great brand and they really do work to keep you regular and no bloating an absolute must buy!!
- This is good stuff and really works. Helps to reduce the symptoms of bloated stomach. I will purchase more when the current supply runs out.
- I bought this to help with a recurrent bout of thrush and I haven't had it back since taking this.
- Helped a lot and improved my condition quickly