Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg Vegicaps 50
Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg Capsules:
- Easy to take vegetable capsules.
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
- Suitable For Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Suitable for Halal and Kosher diets.
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a coenzyme and an antioxidant. It is referred to as the universal antioxidant because it is water and fat soluble, enabling it to function in both the membrane and aqueous parts of cells. Alpha Lipoic Acid supports the regeneration of glutathione, one of the body's primary antioxidants, and helps to recycle glutathione, Vitamins C and E, and Coenzyme Q10.
What are the benefits of taking Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid provides Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) which serves a variety of important functions in the body, one of which is the ability to help metabolize sugar, especially in muscles, where it promotes energy. Solgar Alpha Lipoic Acid is also beneficial for liver health, and helps to revitalize the underlying structure of the skin so it can look healthier and more radiant.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- satisfied 100%
- Great quality product
- These have a slight aftertaste but its acceptable, I would rather there was not one but some others have a much worse after taste. East to swallow and
- I really like Solgar supplements because when they can make a product suitable for veggies and vegans they will. This capsules are made from a veggie
- 50 small and easy to swallow tablets (suitable for vegans). Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant and I read that it may have weight loss properties (my
- I like this Solgar product and as someone who has nerve damage and inflammation, it is good to take Alpha Lipoic Acid as it aids the microcirculation
- A good supplement for your body , you gone see the difference after a day
- Easy to swallow, no taste always happy
- Like this product, high quality supplement, good value.
- take one - survive - feel the difference following day!
- i have a skin condition called vitaligo, these were recommended to me for the magnesium. I’ve been taking them for a month and the skin discolourati
- Have beenusing this product to control my blood sugar for years.
- Have used for years & is formula of choice
- I have burning tongue syndrome and this is the first supplement I have taken that alleviates the symptoms somewhat.