Why not try...
- Lamberts Colladeen Derma Plus Tablets 60Lamberts Colladeen Derma Plus Table ...Special Price £18.99 Regular Price £23.95
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable Tablets 30BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Lamberts MultiGuard OsteoAdvance 50+ Tabs 120Lamberts MultiGuard OsteoAdvance 50 ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £22.95
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 180Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £25.50
- Solgar Vitamin D3 100ug (4000iu) Vegicaps 120Solgar Vitamin D3 100ug (4000iu) Ve ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £31.95
Solgar Artichoke Leaf Extract 300mg Capsules:
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Dairy and gluten free.
- The globe artichoke is a variety of thistle cultivated as a food.
The benefits of Artichoke Leaf?
Artichoke is a relative of Milk Thistle and is one of the oldest known cultivated plants in the world. It has a long history of use as an aid to health and modern research has now identified its main components and mechanisms of action.
Perhaps the best known application for artichoke is the support of liver health and gastrointestinal function. A clinical study showed significant improvements in patients with symptoms of poor digestion after they were administered artichoke leaf extract for 14 days.
Research has also demonstrated that artichoke leaf extract promotes the flow of bile, which is a substance required for absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. The other main role of bile is to aid detoxification, which is the liver's primary role. Bile also romotes intestinal peristalsis, which is needed for proper colon function and eliminat.
Artichoke leaf extract also possesses significant antioxidant activity and has been shown to stimulate the regeneration of healthy liver cells.
Additional research on artichoke leaf has focused on its beneficial role on the cardiovascular system and its ability to support healthy blood lipids.
|Ingredients||Artichoke Leaf Powder Extract (equivalent to Cynara scolymus), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- 5 stars
- Fantastic supplement, very beneficial for the liver.
- Great product.
- very effective product very good digestive regulator.liver intestine.
- 5 stars
- Excellent supplement, it's very beneficial for the liver.