Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Magnesium Nighttime Caps 60Nature's Plus Magnesium Nightt ...Special Price £15.26 Regular Price £17.95
- A.Vogel Saguna Silicol Gel 500mlA.Vogel Saguna Silicol Gel: ✓ Ca ...Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 120Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £15.49 Regular Price £25.50
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Tabs 90Lamberts Multi-Guard Tablets are: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Table ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsu ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
Solgar Bromelain 300mg Capsules:
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.
- Suitable For Vegans or Vegetarians.
- A digestive enzyme found in pineapples.
What is Solgar Bromelain?
Solgar Bromelain 300 mg provides a digestive enzyme found in pineapples.
Solgar Bromelain 300 mg provides 300mg of this nutritional enzyme, taken in 1-3 tablets a day.
Thhe benefits of enzymes:
Enzymes are required by all living organisms to function properly and they exist in all life forms, including human, plants, bacteria and other organisms. They are naturally occurring proteins with the function to speed up the rate of chemical reactions within cells. They are essential for life and assist a wide range of important functions within the body.
Pineapple, a fruit originating from South America, is one of the richest sources of the enzyme Bromelain. This specific enzyme is derived from fresh pineapple and specially manufactured to ensure that all the nutritional and enzymatic properties of Bromelain remain intact.
Read more: Best Natural Remedies for Hay Fever
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bromelain (Bromelain, Bulking Agent: maltodextrin) (from fresh pineapple), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid), Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Emulsifier: lecithin (from soya).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- five stars
- I like using Solgar products because of the high quality, and that they come in glass not plastic.