Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus Boron Tablets 250
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£19.40
- Viridian Balanced Zinc Complex Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£18.20Out of stock
- Viridian viridiKid Multivitamin & Mineral Mini Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£17.50Out of stock
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Boron contains key nutrients Calcium, Magnesium and Boron.
Calcium is the mineral which is most present in our body and is stored mainly in our bones. It is required for strong and healthy bones, and teeth. When we age the absorption of calcium decreases, reason that we should make sure we have enough calcium in our diet by eating dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese and butter. Intake of adequate calcium amounts as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of health concerns connected with bones and joints in later life. When we are not able to reach adequate levels of calcium through our diet, a supplement might be advised.
Magnesium is considered by experts to be a vital mineral required by every organ within the body and can naturally be found in leafy green vegetables. It can be recommended for everything from promoting restfulness, supporting muscle function, to releasing energy from food and so relieving tiredness, as well as aiding towards a balanced mind.
Boron is an important mineral which can be found in whole foods as beans, nuts, grains and avocados, as well as in fruits like berries, oranges and grapes. Traces of boron can also be found in our drinking water. Boron supplements are advised especially for those on a restricted diet such as Vegans.
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Boron delivers magnesium, calcium and boron with 3 tablets daily, supporting your optimal wellbeing.
Calcium contributes to:
• Normal muscle function
• Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Magnesium contributes to:
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Energy release and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Normal muscle function
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Normal psychological function
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Calcium (as carbonate, gluconate, citrate), Magnesium (as oxide, gluconate, citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, citric acid), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Cellulose Gum, Boron (as boric acid), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid), Colour: titanium dioxide.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Better absorption of calcium as it is in three forms plus magnesium to help, plus boron, a hardener of bones.
- protect your bones
- Have been using these for many years. The formulation is excellent, magnesium to help absorb the calcium and boron to strengthen the bones. Landys i
- I have used these for many years and apart from the protection I believe I am getting from bone problems, the addition of magnesium increases the abso