Solgar Cayenne 520mg Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Valerian Root 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Valerian contains many compound ...£9.00
- Nature's Aid Inulin Powder 250gNature's Aid Inulin Powder: ...Special Price £9.34 Regular Price £12.45
Solgar Cayenne 520mg Capsules:
- Cayenne is one of Solgar's premium quality herbal formulas.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher.
- Used as a herbal remedy.
- Premium botanical extract.
- Contains capsaicin.
Solgar Cayenne 520 mg contains Cayenne and is one of Solgar’s Botanical range products.
The benefits of Solgar botanicals:
Solgar’s Botanicals are carefully selected from plants growing in the wild or cultivated on special botanical farms. The finest, freshest botanicals are chosen based on a strict set of criteria such as the geographical origin of the raw material, the authentication of the species and the qualities of the raw material. Botanicals have been used by mankind since early history as the beneficial effects of food beyond their nutrient function have been recognised since early times. They have been used through centuries to maintain health and a lot of today’s medicines were originally derived from botanicals. Botanicals are still the basis for Chinese medicine and are important constituents of many European natural remedies. As Hippocrates said, ‘Let thy food be thy medicine, thy medicine be thy food’.
What are the benefits of Solgar Cayenne?
Cayenne has been used for millennia as an herbal remedy. This shrub has its origins in Central and South America, growing in (sub) tropical climates. It has been used for thousands of years to spice up foods. Cayenne peppers contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, potassium and flavonoids, as well as capsaicin which is a phytochemical.
Solgar Cayenne 520 mg is to be taken as 1 vegetable capsule a day, providing you with all the goodness contained in this spicy little pepper.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum) from Raw Cayenne Powder, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Bought these for help with neuropathy from chemo. Not as bad as it was. Not sure whether it's the tablets or it was easing off anyway. It's
- love this item. Very effective. Working along side aloe vera, turmaric, Vit D and green tea tablets i have lost 1/2 stone in 4 weeks.
- I love these
- Great cayenne capsules.
- Just finished using these seen improvement too Thanks Miss Susanne Meek.
- Solgar are the best!!!
- Been using this (second bottle) for some time now and I definitely feel the benefit in my overall well being especially my joints.
- This stuff seems to work very well. You can actually feel it working. Helps to keep arteries free from plaque.
- That will kick start your metabolism.
- Potent stuff! Don’t take on an empty stomach!
- Very potent
- Will buying again very good for bloodflow