Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets 100
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- HealthAid WinterVits Tablets 30Free from Yeast , Gluten,wheat,Soya ...£8.79
Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets provides premium quality zinc in a highly absorbable form. A key nutrient, zinc is an essential trace mineral and is vital for many functions in the body. It promotes healthy skin, hair and nails and exerts antioxidant activity, which helps fight free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging and certain health issues. Zinc also contributes to a healthy immune system and has properties that are useful for energy support, fertility and male health.
Solgar Chelated Zinc is a premium, patented form of this important nutrient.
Why Chelated? The chelate process delivers minerals which have the highest absorption and utilisation rates because the chelate may be able to take the minerals directly into the cells.
The 1 a day dosage of Solgar Chelated Zinc will contribute to normal:
• Hair, skin and nails maintenance
• Carbohydrate metabolism
• Cognitive function
• Fertility and reproduction
• Metabolism of vitamin A
• Testosterone levels in the blood
• Vision function
• Immune system function
• Maintenance of normal bones
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, citric acid), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Yes did the job, helped me out of the endless colds of winter
- I always buy these. Excellent quality
- This company sells top qaulity supplements and a very wide range I have a few products off them and always been happy
- Horrible to swallow - feels scratchy and sticks to your throat - but apparently much more efficient than your standard zinc tablet as your body absorb
- I have always regarded Solgar as a good manufacturer of supplements. The tablets are a little chalky but not too bad. The supplement itself is the
- Couldn’t comment on its efficacy, over any other brand, but I did find these ones hard to swallow; the pills are round without rounded corners, whic
- I took this with Curanail when I had a fungal nail infection and the infection cleared in 3 months!