Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex Vegicaps 60
Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex Capsules:
- Combination of two powerful botanicals cherry and curcumin.
- Added botanicals such as ginger, quercetin, cayenne and black pepper.
- Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher diets
- Free from sugar, salt and starch.
Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex is a food supplement containing the two powerful botanicals cherry and curcumin, with additional botanicals such as ginger, quercetin, cayenne and black pepper.
Solgar’s food supplements range consists of concentrated foods and botanical extracts to provide dietary nutritional value when taken in combination with food. The majority of the products are available in the same forms as they occur in nature.
The benefit of Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex:
Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex combines cherry with turmeric, as well as adding several other botanicals.
The Montmorency cherry, also known as sour or dwarf cherry, is native to Southwest Asia and Europe. There are two species of cherries; the sweet cherry (Prunus avium) and the sour cherry (Prunus cerasus). Both are edible and especially the sweet cherry has been consumed since prehistoric times. This special formula contains cherry equivalent to 540 mg of fruit.
The active ingredients in Turmeric include beneficial flavonoids called Curcuminoids, which are plant-based antioxidants. They help fight cell damaging free radicals in the body. Native to South East Asia, Turmeric is part of the ginger family, with a long history of traditional Ayurvedic use. The daily dosage will provide you with an equivalent of 720 mg of turmeric root.
In addition this formula benefits from the added anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of several botanicals.
- Ginger is a plant related to turmeric. It is believed to have powerful health benefits due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The equivalent of 450 mg of root has been added to this potent formula.
- Quercetin is a non-citrus bioflavonoid that works in synergy with Vitamin C. Bioflavonoids are naturally present in fruit, vegetables and herbs, and are a class of powerful phytochemicals. They help maximise the benefits of Vitamin C.
- Cayenne has been used for millennia as an herbal remedy as it contains capsaicin which is a phytochemical.
- Black pepper is one of the most widely used spices, as well as being believed to have benefits outside of bringing flavour to foods.
Directions for use: Solgar Cherry Turmeric Complex is to be taken as 1-2 vegetable capsules a day, providing you with a wide array of botanicals containing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients supporting daily well-being.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) Extract, Montmorency Cherry (Prunus cerasus) (fruit) Extract, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Quercetin (from Dimorphandra mollis), Cayenne from Raw Cayenne Powder (Capsicum spp.) (fruit), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract) (Piper nigrum) (fruit).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to take and so far so good.
- Just what i wanted
- Using the product for joint pains.. I find it helps ease it
- Helps the pain and had the bonus of helping me sleep. I take 2 at night.
- I can't use fish-based supplements, and this is a good alternative anti-inflammatory supplement..
- V happy with the supplement, my husband is taking it every day and it helps him!