Why not try...
- Lamberts Ginger Capsules 60Lamberts Ginger Capsules: 120mg ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.95
- Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot 4620mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Gurmar Leaf 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Gurmar Leaf is often promoted a ...£8.00
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18Out of stock
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Sof ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Capsules 100Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg Capsules: ...Special Price £7.49 Regular Price £9.50
Solgar Chromium Picolinate 100ug Tablets:
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
- Suitable For Vegan, Vegetarians and Kosher diets
- Balances blood glucose levels
- Supports the metabolism
- Essential trace mineral
- Easy to absorb chelated form
What is Chromium Picolinate?
Solgar Chromium Picolinate 100 µg contains chromium, a metallic element essential for metabolism, in picolinate form, which is an efficient chelator for minerals to be absorbed into the body. The chelated form delivers minerals with the highest absorption and utilisation rates because the chelate takes the minerals directly into the cells.
Chromium is a trace mineral which is required by the body for healthy functioning. This metal can naturally be found in brewer’s yeast, meats, potatoes and whole grains. It can also be found in the soil and then ends up in the crops we eat and the water we drink.
Minerals, just like vitamins, support your body to perform many different functions. Chromium plays a role in the metabolism, where it converts nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy. Furthermore is has an important role in balancing blood glucose levels.
1 tablet a day of Solgar Chromium Picolinate 100 µg, contributes to:
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Cellulose Gum, Chromium (as Chromax®, chromium picolinate [trivalent]).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- If you have extra sweet tooth, definitely give it a try! After taking Chromium, the amount of sweets I consume decreased significantly. Do your own re
- 5 stars
- Solgar top quality product.
- This is a top quality product produced by a top quality company. I cannot speak highly enough of this purchase. Just buy!
- Very good product
- It works