Solgar Cod Liver Oil Softgels 100
Why not try...
- Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral for Dogs Tablets 90Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- Nature's Aid Multi-vitamin Mini Drops for infants & children 50mlNature's Aid Multi-vitamin Min ...Special Price £6.34 Regular Price £8.45
Solgar Cod Liver Oil Softgels:
- Premium blend of essential fatty acid and Vitamins A & D
- Supports the immune system
- Derived from deep-sea, cold-water fish
- Molecularly distilled to remove harmful contaminants
The benefits of Solgar Cod Liver Oil Softgels:
Solgar Cod Liver Oil Softgels is a formula rich of essential fatty acids and Vitamin A and Vitamin D. The product is derived from deep-sea, cold-water fish and has been molecularly distilled to remove harmful contaminants. Cod liver is a rich source of essential vitamins including Vitamin A and D, as well as fatty acids.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that supports optimal wellbeing, the benefits of the “sunshine vitamin” are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune health. With over a billion people worldwide with very low levels of vitamin D; in addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin which can be found in two forms; retinol and beta carotene. Retinol can be found in foods from an animal source, with the other type of Vitamin A being derived from colourful fruits and vegetables. Several of the body’s systems are dependent on sufficient levels of Vitamin A. It comes into play with wound healing and skin regrowth as it supports the epithelial skin cells and production of keratin.
By taking 1 softgel of Solgar Cod Liver Oil a day, you will nourish your body with the powerful combination of Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A and Vitamin D.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Cod (Fish) Liver Oil, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)) Each softgel capsule typically provides: Vitamin A 375 ?g RE (1250 IU from cod (fish) liver oil and retinyl palmitate), Vitamin D 3.4 ?g (135 IU from cod (fish) liver oil and cholecalciferol)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The only Cod liver that doesn't stick together in the bottle. Great product.
- First ones I've had that don't repeat on me, knees did feel better after a few weeks but has also started taking glucosamine.
- The best cod liver I've had supplements as they don't leave a horrible fish taste. Too early to tell if they help my joints yet
- great brand, fair price, I have been using them for a month now with no issue
- Great in winter, or any time.
- Solgar are the best - I've been using their products for 6 years now. Very high quality, noticed effect almost immediately.
- Very good and noticed a positive difference in health and skin improvement
- Good trustworthy brand
- Fantastic product. This has helped me a lot - Thank you so much!
- I have been taking this for years. It gives me the needed supplement for healthier bones.
- better than normal omega 3 i suggest it for sure