Solgar CoQ-10 60mg Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivitamin Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Multivit ...£42.75
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Multi Vitamin Liquid 887mlNature's Plus Source o ...£44.95
- Lindens Beetroot 3500mg Capsules 500✓ Popular with runners and cyclis ...£39.99
- Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations ProFlora 5 Caps ...£42.32
Solgar CoQ-10 60mg Softgels:
- Easy form for the body to utilise
- Supports those with busy schedules
- Keeps natural CoQ-10 levels topped up as we age
- Helps to reduce the effect of ageing on the skin
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10) 60mg Softgels contains KanekaQ10, a patented form of CoQ10 fermented from yeast and bio-identical to the CoQ10 which is produced by the body.
What is Solgar CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10)?
CoQ10 exists in two chemical forms - oxidised (ubiquinone) and reduced (ubiquinol). Once it's oxidized, CoQ10 (ubiquinone) is then used by the body where it transforms and becomes ubiquinol. Reduced CoQ10 (ubiquinol) behaves in the same way, turning into ubiquinone when it carries out its role in the body.
As we age, our bodies produce less and less CoQ-10. This vitamin-like substance can be found in a wide variety of foods, but organ meats such as heart, liver and kidney contain particularly high levels. Beef, soy oil, sardines, mackerel, and peanuts are also sources.
Why do we need CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10)?
Coenzyme Q-10 plays a vital role in cellular health and energy production. CoQ10 is found in all cells of the body with high levels in the heart, skeletal muscles and other tissues with high energy requirements. Due to its versatility CoQ10 is a nutrient for those with busy schedules and the over 50s.
CoQ-10 has also been found to support collagen production by reducing collagen breakdown, reducing the effect of ageing on the skin. Levels of CoQ10 are known to diminish with age so it is important to keep them up to support your cells with the ability to regenerate.
Solgar CoQ-10 (Coenzyme Q-10) 60 mg Softgels provides ubiquinone in a daily dose of 1 softgel a day.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Coenzyme Q-10 (KanekaQ10®) (ubiquinone), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product. I usually use this brand and I'm always happy about the products.
- Like these, they do seem to boost my energy levels
- Part of a daily ritual, this brand is gentle on the system and has no hidden nasties
- This q10 gave me turbo boost! Highly recommended
- Thank you, Good value for money
- Great Vits!
- Have bought these for several years as I was advised by a pharmacist who says they are good for ageing people!